Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Clip of the Week: LOST Questions

I'm 100% in the same boat with Dave on the matter of the LOST finale. I loved it. I don't care about the billion lingering mysteries that the show chose not to address. I don't care that a show long anchored sci-fi chose to end on a comforting religious note. I DO care that a lot of people are flat out misinterpreting the finale. ABC has been forced to come out and declare that those photos of the plane wreckage at the end of the show MEANT NOTHING!!!!

As we wind down our LOST coverage, this week I'll be posting my final Power Rankings comprised of 90 main characters from LOST. I'll also write an in-depth ranking of the 6 seasons of LOST. I was able to convince a bunch of noobs who have never watched LOST to join me in a sort of LOST book club where we meet once or twice a week and watch a handful of episodes, starting with disc 1 of season 1 (think of me as a flashsideways Desmond, herding and nurturing people towards enlightenment). Until I do all this, sit back and laugh at all those questions left behind...

No comments: