Wednesday, April 29, 2009

WEB: F My Life

*Posted April 13, 2009*

Need to feel better about yourself? Whenever you are feeling down, you can check out www.fmylife.com/. The site consists of thousands and thousands of 2-3 sentence sob stories about horrible things that happen to people. They can be....
Gross and disgusting: "Today, I received my passport in the mail. They got my birthdate wrong. Then I picked up my birth certificate that I had sent in with the application. Turns out my parents have been celebrating my birthday on the wrong day for 16 years. FML"
Hilarious: "Today, I received my passport in the mail. They got my birthdate wrong. Then I picked up my birth certificate that I had sent in with the application. Turns out my parents have been celebrating my birthday on the wrong day for 16 years. FML "
Heartbreaking and Depressing: "Today, I told my mom about my night terrors in which I am laying in a ditch with people shooting at me, and I have no ammunition to defend myself. She told me I should stop being such a whiny bitch, and to grow up and be a man. I am 20 and got back from Iraq 10 months ago. FML"
Part of me thinks that some of these are fabricated, but I believe most are genuine in their suckiness. Either way, it certainly makes me feel better about my life.

No comments: