Saturday, April 25, 2009

SPORTS: Shaq rap

*Posted June 27, 2008*

Shaq is a colossal buffoon now. He's not good at basketball and it's definitely time for him to hang it up. But just because he stinks, he still loves reminding us that Kobe can't get it done by himself. While freestyling at a club, Shaq touched on Kobe's failure to obtain a ring by singing, among other things "You know how I be. Last week Kobe couldn't do without me." "Hey Kobe, how's my ass taste?" and "I'm a horse. Kobe ratted me out. That's why I'm getting divorced. He said Shaq gave a (woman) a mil(lion dollars). I don't do that cause my name's Shaquille." The rap is laughable, but I'm on team Shaq. He carried the Lakers for those three rings, and then went and did it again with the Heat while Kobe bitched and moaned.

No comments: