Tuesday, April 28, 2009

FEATURE: Meet the Staff!!!!

To further let you know what you are getting yourself into when you visit this site, the Meet the Staff section of our site has just launched. Granted that my fellow contributors are lazy and do not have their profiles up just yet, you can still see what's bouncing around in my head. While this is interesting, it is probably less of a big deal than the Wall of Fame, which is something that will be updated on a monthly basis. I am just as lazy as my staff and will probably be not updating my portion of the section in a long time. What will you see? The Holy Grail of Top Tens that is our Top Ten Movies list. We would never write that in our Top Ten section below because we each list is personal and one person cannot speak for the whole website. So, you get our movie lists plus other goodies. Check it out and enjoy.

No comments: