*Posted September 18, 2008*
Tonight is the premiere of It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, one of the best shows on cable. But for all you mainstreamers out there, the countdown to the 5th season of the Office begins. The premiere is next Thursday, and I believe it will be an hour long episode. To catch up, watch free episodes on hulu.com, buy Season 4 on dvd, and watch the following video below to feed your craving. Below are my top 10 Office Characters, and a funny quote.
10. Oscar -Accountant- "Besides having sex with men, I would say the “Finer Things Club” is the gayest thing about me."
9. Todd Packer -Traveling Sales Rep- What has two thumbs and likes to bone your mom? This guy!!!"
8. Toby Flenderson -HR Rep-"Technically, I am in Human Resources, and Dwight was asking me about human anatomy. Um... I'm just sad the public school system failed him so badly."
7. Darryl the Foreman -Warehouse Foreman-"I taught Mike a few phrases to help him with his "interracial" conversations. You know like "fleece it out," "going Mach 5," "dinkinflicka." You know, things us Negroes say."
6. Jim Halpert -Assitant Regional Manager-"It's a bold move to Photoshop yourself into a picture with your girlfriend and her kids on a ski trip with their real father. But then again, Michael's a bold guy. Is bold the right word?"
5. Pam Beesley-Receptionist- "You know what they say about a car wreck, where it's so awful you can't look away? The Dundees are like a car wreck that you want to look away from but you have to stare at it because your boss is making you."
4. Creed Bratton -Quality Assurance-"The only difference between me and a homeless man is this job. I will do whatever it takes to survive. Like I did, when I was a homeless man."
3. Andy Bernard -Regional Director in Charge of Sales-"I'm always thinking one step ahead, like a carpenter....whose building stairs."
2. Dwight K. Shrute -Sales-"I have no vampire experience, but I have hunted werewolves. I shot one once, but by the time I got there, it had turned back into my neighbor's dog."
1. Michael Scott -Regional Manager Dunder Mifflin Scranton-"Do I need to be liked? Absolutely not. I like to be liked. I enjoy being liked. I have to be liked. But it's not like this, compulsive, need, to be liked. Like my need to be praised."