*Posted November 20, 2008*
Not to be outdone, Premiere weighed in with their list of the Top 100 Film Characters of All time. We'll just jump to the heavyweights.
9. Jeff Spicoli - Fuckin hell. Really? Higher up than Atticus Finch, King Kong, and Capt. Quint?!?!?!?!
8. Ellen Ripley - Not the highest chick on the list.
7. Indiana Jones - He was #2 on AFI's list of Top Heroes. Thanks a lot Crystal Skull!
6. Annie Hall - Gay. Also not the highest chick.
5. James Bond - Probably the Pierce Brosnan version.
4. Norman Bates - Stinker.
3. Scarlett O'Hara - Another oldie pick.
2. Fred C. Dobbs - I was about to get mad about this pick until I realized that it's Bogey. Well done.
1. Vito Corleone - It goes without saying, I suppose.
Post a Comment